Tuesday 26 March 2013

G-FUEL: The New Energy Drink

I don't know about you guys but when it comes to Nerfin' I akshool (actually) go hard and THAT peoples takes alot outta ya. You already know this so you don't need tah hear it twice.
NC members tend to bring fizzy (soda) and those nasty energy drinks. I say nasty cos they are. They akshool don't do anything.

For a while now, I've been using G-Fuel to give me sustenance before and during a skirmish and you really do feel a difference. G-Fuel was developed by gamers for gamers according to their site.

It kicks in when ya need it most and I must say I've been impressed thus far. It must be taken in moderation though. One serving every 6-7 hours so I drink half 2 hours beforehand and the rest halfway through our 5-6 hour battles.

Check them out on facebook if you're interested! Let me know what you guys use!

- Raiden

3 comments:

  1. Find nerf guns ads. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. nerf longest range

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can we buy this in New Zealand i live in Lower Hutt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stores In new zealand do you get them from

    ReplyDelete